- I'm obsessed with Fabletics Power Hold leggings- high waisted and sucks you right in!
- they're a little pricey but honestly the best and most comfortable leggings i've ever tried. they have so many options
- Hey ladies, you need to check Fabletics legging out ! I'm the type to struggle with buying leggings. Either they don't fit right, too short, transparent (which no body wants) or just not right in anyway. I have 3 pairs from them and let me tell you they are an everyday wear for me !! They are dec...
- I love these Old Navy leggins with high waist and hidden pocket. Did you know Old Navy, Athleta, GAP and Banana Republic are the same company. The waist is high enough to keep you covered when bending, or doing those silly crab crawl exercises, and the quality is very durable. Double stitched and...
- Such great leggings and shorts for a great price! Old Navy also has sales all the time! Wear these pretty much every day 😉
- These are some of my favorite yoga pants of all time. Lululemon makes my favorite yoga pants and I love the cut on these, they don't slide down and they wick sweat nicely during more intense workouts.
- Closet space is limited in our small rig, so it’s important to pack the right clothing and not too much of it. Because we do so much hiking, I’ve gravitated to the functional “uniform” of skorts with leggings built-in. This no-wrinkle garment works so well on the trail and it’s way cuter than the...
- I have tried so many brands and styles of leggings for all types of workout and leisure ware. These are by far the best bang for your buck! They're stretchy, but not to the point of no return AND they're crazy affordable. GAP outlet in Auburn is a saving grace.
- I have a pair of Manduka leggings that just fit SO perfectly. I'm hourglass shaped, so finding a good fit in the waist that still accommodates my booty & thighs is key. These fit the bill. They're also thick enough that it's like that weighted blanket effect in leggings, ya know?
- I am a big fan of these Lululemon fast and free leggings for running and working out. They are nice and tight, so you don't have to worry about pulling them up while you're working out and they have deep pockets to fit your phone, keys, or energy gels.