- I love this subscription box! My dogs love it and I love how they get to try out new treats every box. So much better than me going to the store and grabbing the same stuff each time. The toys are also super durable and last way longer than the other store bought toys. With my bully pups, toys do...
- My pup and I both love Bark Box! We've been subscribed to the Super Chewer box for a year and we've never been disappointed. Each month, they send super durable toys in the cutest themed boxes. And, if a toy isn't tough enough, they'll replace it free of charge!
- I've been a Bark Box subscriber for many years now and am always happy when our box arrives. Both the toys and the treats are all high quality and seasonally cute. Some are almost too cute for the pups! Give it a try for sure. Plus a portion of the sales supports animal charities.
- One of the best choices I have ever made. The subscription is affordable, the book titles are awesome, and we have the opportunity to discuss the books in a community on Facebook. I love it!
- I freaking love this subscription!!! It's cheaper than buying a hardcover book full price, and the books they choose are actually very high quality. They have partnerships with certain authors so you get to read some that are early-release. Plus, I love their rewards program and the app! Just all...
- LOVE book of the month. I've been a member for years after getting the recommendation from another friend. Feel free to use my referral link if you want to check it out for yourself! mybotm.com/itd08rxy8rq?show...
- We use a couple different open and go curriculums for science and art, but sometimes the kids need a hands project to break the monotony of the books. I recently began using KiwiCo. With this company, you order a specialty kit for your child's age group. Science and tinkering, art and design, and...
- I have tried to be a Pinterest mama who wants to do all the crafts from scratch, but it's way too hard. That's why we subscribed to Kiwico. My son loves the idea that he gets something in the mail every month, you will get all the materials, and instructions for everything. We enjoy the time we s...
- I love Vegancuts monthly subscription boxes! Every month, they deliver a variety of vegan and cruelty-free items that I never would've discovered otherwise. Awesome as a gift for a friend, or a treat for yourself.
- Birchbox is a fun monthly subscription box. They send you beauty product samples every month. Samples include make-up, shampoo, cleaners, moisturizers along with other products you didn't even know you needed in your life. When you sign up you can customize what you are most interested in. I rece...
- Boxycharm is my favorite cosmetics subscription box. Each box comes with 5-full size brand name beauty items. It's my go-to gift for my beauty-loving friends! I always buy a box right before the holidays so I can use the products as stocking stuffers.
- I'm obsessed with this brand! Super colorful and cute packaging and such a great array of flavors for ground coffee. My faves are the Summer Break- Toasted Coconut and the Doctor's Orders- Vanilla Hazelnut
- This is the only subscription box that I currently have and I love it. Designed to arrive just before each new moon, every box contains either a small plant or a candle, a little crystal, and 3+ self care products such as clay masks, keratin spray for your hair, or last month I received a Tibetan...
- These sensory kits are the best! These kits have provided our girls endless hours of fun and creativity! They have the cutest themes and the fact that they come in a box where everything can be stored inside is a huge perk. We love them!