- probably one of my favorite games to keep on my phone!
- A fun little multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal that's playable with 4-10 friends and family members across the web.
- Play among us! Murder your friends! get away with it! .... maybe!?... :D I have way too much fun with my group playing this one. If you like messing around and don't take it too seriously - in my opinion. I like to be the wild card and be silly when I play games. I was jestering before that was a...
- Minecraft is one of those games that lets you take control and be imaginative. I love it and my 5 yr old love it too. The game is very engaging and fun to play.
- Minecraft is one of my favorite games. It is calming and very fun to play with others
- Creeper... aw man This game is a lot of fun. From the open world that allows your imagination to run rampant, to the easy building, relaxing music, and challenges, this game is hours of entertainment and fun.
- If you have seen the craze all over Facebook but were not sure you wanted to join, definitely take the leap! Wordle is a daily word puzzle. You have 6 chances to guess a random 5 letter word. If you play the board game Mastermind, it is like that but with letters instead of pegs. If you don't kno...
- A great walkthrough game that has so many choices and they choices determine the ending you get for the game. there are so many endings you can get
- This game is absolutely amazing. It is so fascinating to see the flow charts of where the story could go if you would have chosen to go a different route in the game. I've played it through four times now, and still am finding new things! All-time favorite game!
- Who doesn't like a round of Mario Kart? But if you want to take it to a new level you have to try Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit. The set comes with a real life Mario Kart you control with your Switch controller. It also includes a create your own course set that allows you to set up a racetrack a...
- My boyfriend bought the Ring Fit game for Switch during the pandemic and I am so totally hooked! It's technically exercise—you're doing squats, russian twists, yoga moves, tricep curls and much more!—but it feels like a turn-based RPG. I actually look forward to it unlike going to the gym. It's t...
- This game is fun to play and also beautiful to look at. If you like animal crossing you would like this as well. It is similar to a animal crossing where you get to meet new characters but different and that you have more things to do like chores and activities.