- Many people are now getting vaccinated and need to show proof of vaccination when traveling. I got this very convenient waterproof cardholder with a seal! it is 4x3. and they come in a pack of 3 for about $8
- I have several versions of the Eagle Creek Neck Wallet / Cross Body wallet that I use when I travel internationally. It is a perfect size for a passport, cash, credit cards and other light items that you need on a daily basis. Because you have to present your passport all the time, I like having ...
- When traveling abroad, you will always need to bring some amount of USD cash. First of all, you should make sure that the bills are recent and relatively flawless. In several countries, they will turn away USD with even the slightest tear, stamp or perceived defect. Or, if the date of issue is ea...
- If you’re like me and don’t like walking around with bulky wallet, you gotta try the Ridge wallet. The edge to edge of the wallet is the size of a credit card. You can actually carry up to 12 of them. You won’t even feel it in your pocket. It’s amazingly well crafted and will probably last a life...
- I'm so excited to be receiving my second vaccination soon! Can't wait to travel to see my family! I will be putting my beautiful vaccination card in this holder created using repurposed materials.