- I've been a patient for almost 20 years, first with Dr Cahn but I mostly see Amy Cheng these days. Both are have everything you'd want out of a caregiver: intelligence both mental and emotional, highly intuitive and adaptable and compassionate. Several years ago, Dr Cahn said, " look, your cholesterol is bad, you want to take medicine for it or work some kale into your diet? Your choice." Because he gets that it is my choice. I'm kale over drugs.
- they have a very practical approach to healthcare and can always find time for regular patients
- Great doc if you're in the U Village area.
- Dr. Kamo is thorough, takes the time to explain and provide documentation, and is great at articulating the pros/cons of treatment options. His unassuming demeanor makes patients relaxed and Dr. visits comfortable.
- Lindsay is our children's doctor, and she is AMAZING with them. Lindsey is incredibly kind, fast, and efficient. She's also my OBGYN. We went into labor the day she was returning from vacation, and when she found out we were in the hospital she came straight over so she could be there for the delivery.
- I've been seeing Dr. Gunnell at Swedish for several years now and have always been pleased with her care. She's family practice, so I see her for regular checkups, she was my OB/Gyn and delivered my son, and is now his pediatrician as well. Love that she's seen me through everything!
- Very empathetic, practical, and like a friend you'd trust with your life. She has made my diabetes management moving from Chicago to Seattle easy and stress free. She is great for twentysomethings.